Lately I have been hearing a lot about having good content on your website from the business experts, I’ve been studying up on this very thing and have also seen other companies that are applying it and I have to agree that having good content does make all the difference in the world. I’m still working on building mine but came up with reasons I learned from the experts and so I’ll share them with you.
Here are five reasons why we need good content and how to get it.
1. It Establishes You: Good content should reveal you or your company as an expert. When people are convinced that you know what you are talking about and are an expert in your field it gives you creditability and establishes you as a professional. Share your credentials, your experience in the field or how you have succeeded using the product or service.
2. It Distinguishes You: It makes you stand out from all the rest of the competition. Good content will give your potential customers reasons why they should buy from you and also why they should trust you. Be personable and helpful that you’re not just out to get their money but really care for their success in using your product or service by giving them tips and free information to succeed.
3. It Sells Your Product: Another important reason to have good content is to sell your product or service. The biggest marketing tip online is to pre-sell your product before they even look at it. Pre-Selling is not a gimmick or hype but well written content that tells the reader and potential customer what the product can do and why they need it. It prepares the reader to not just be interested in what you are selling but ready to buy. A great way is to share testimonials on how people have succeeded by using your product. Just the honest facts.
4. It allows for returning clients: Try to build a subscribers list and create a newsletter that your client’s can stay in touch with you and build a report with them on the latest tips and trends in regards to your product or service. Auto-responder emails are also great for free give-a-ways and hottest tips. You can also add other articles from outside sources to help you provide good info.
5. It Brings Happy Customers: One of the best reasons to have good content is that it can bring you returning, happy and satisfied customers back weekly or monthly, It’s a win-win situation for both the business owner and the client. One last idea is once you get a good clientele base you could start your own message board for the clients to get to know each other and also for them to know you and answer any questions they may have. Building a community of people together that have the same interests and services and products will keep them coming back for more because they can encourage each other.
I’m going to re-iterate that market researchers have shown that a high percentage of successful online home businesses are more personable and helpful in aiding to the client’s success by newsletters, updates, mailing lists, latest marketing tips, and how-to success steps, informative articles and message boards. Good content is about keeping the client well informed.
Warning, be careful not to overload them. I gain auto-responder emails from new clients that send me an email almost every day. That truthfully turns people off and needs to be avoided. They say by the seventh email you have a purchaser and that is true for the most part but if the person has already purchased your product a bi-monthly or monthly newsletter or update letter is sufficient. We want to keep our customers, not drive them away.
Well hopefully these tips have given you some food for thought and will help you in your work with your online business. If you need help with any content then please feel free to click below.